Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!



Merry Christmas!!!

This is our 1st year Christmas Carol celebration in our Sanctuary Home. We decided to have steamboat dinner instead of the usual western cuisine :)



Our Christmas Carol tree :)





Hubby surprised me with a lovely gift, where hidden underneath our Christmas tree ^_^ I was given a clue to 'find' my gift, like playing hide & seek :P



Is the turquoise blue box ^_^ My favorite collection, Elsa Peretti®



As for hubby, I got him his desire baby!



It is such a memorable moment to celebrate Christmas in our home sweet home..... with the Christmas carol playing along. It was a peaceful and silent nitez :)

It is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air
~W.T. Ellis

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

❤ Our Sanctuary Home Sweet Home ❤ Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template